Website Wiraraja Indonesia
Wiraraja Indonesia was established in 1998 in Batam City, Riau Island, Indonesia. Wiraraja Indonesia engages in Industrial Estate Management & Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Mining.
We are looking for a reliable Industrial Engineer responsible for increasing productivity through the management of workers, methods of business organization, and technology to solve organizational, production, and related problems efficiently.
- Determine machine and labor capacity (Provide process time estimation, determine crew to take and labor requirement)
- Analyze work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data, such as production costs, process flow charts, and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of workers and equipment
- Recommend methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities, such as restructuring job duties, reorganizing work flow, relocation work stations and equipment
- Lead and supports initiatives to increase throughput, reduce cost and improve performance in constrained areas like LEAN, Automation and/or Six Sigma projects
- Confer with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations
- Develop management control systems to aid in financial planning and cost analysis, and design production planning and control systems to coordinate activities and ensure product quality
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in manufacturing but fresh graduate is welcomed
- Good communication skills in English
- Proficiency in using Ms. Office
- Familiar with Corel draw, Adobe Illustrator or Autocad
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details, and can work as a team with good attitude